Donnerstag, 4. September 2014

The Liebster Award


Hello & Welcome Back.

(Dieser Blogpost ist komplett auf Englisch)

I guess you can't imagine how happy I am; my blog has been nominated for the Liebster Award!

You may already know the Blogger who nominated me, it was Elsa :) THANK YOU


So first of all I have to tell you the rules:

  • You must answer all questions that are given to you 
  • Must link back to the person, who nominated you
  • Nominate 11 bloggers that have less than 200 followers 
  • Provide nominees with 11 questions of your choice
  • Cannot nominate the person who nominated you 
  • Must inform nominees of your nomination 
  • Provide nominees with a link to your post for more information

Now I have to answer the questions which I got:

What made you start a blog? - A TV Show. Funny story, I know. But blogging about my daily problems has been a great idea!

What would you like to reach with your blog? - More respect for handicapped/disabled people.

What was the most expensive makeup product, you've ever purchased? - It was probably the Golden Hours eyeshadow from MAC. 

Do you consider to collaborate with other bloggers someday? - I'm not a typical fashion blogger but I like to write about my favourite beauty products or anything else which is typical for woman. So, why not?

Where do you get your blogging inspiration from? - From my daily experience.

Where do you see yourself in 3 years? - I guess I'll be a bachelor of arts and work as a journalist. And I'll hopefully be successful as a blogger.

Who are your top 3 bloggers? - This is a tricky question! But right now I would say: Jule Stinkesocke, Official Zalona, & Fleur De Force.

Have you ever won an award before? - Sad but nooo :(

Did you ever buy any makeup product and then regretted buying it? - Oh yes. It nearly always happens to me when I'm trying out a new foundation!

Did you ever meet a celebrity? - YES. Some austrian & german casting show celebrities AND David Hasselhoff :D

Do you consider earning money with your blog someday? - This would be great but I'm not thinking about it yet.


Now let's get to the questions which I got for YOU:

  1. Why do you write a blog?
  2. Can you describe your mlog with 3 sentences?
  3. Did you ever meet another Blogger?
  4. Would you like to earn money with your blog?
  5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
  6. Would you like to have kids?
  7. Your favourite bloggers?
  8. How important is music for you?
  9. Are you usually organised?
  10. Who is your celebrity crush?
  11. Which movie made you cry?

    My nominees:
     
    First I have to say that I've a little problem with nominating Bloggers which have less than 200 Followers. Because I don't know any Bloggers which have less than 200 Followers. I am the only one - well there is Elsa who nominated me BUT I'm not allowed to nominate her :/
    So I am breaking the rule & nominate some Bloggers I totally LOVE.
     
     
     
     -Laura

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freue mich über eure Rückmeldungen :)
Und falls ihr immer up-to-date bleiben wollt folgt meinem Blog auf Twitter, Facebook und Google Friend Connect.
Ich hoffe wir bleiben in Kontakt :)

I am very happy to welcome you on my blog :)
If you would like to stay up-to-date just don't be shy and follow my Blog on Twitter, Facebook and Google Friend Connect.
I hope we keep in touch :)
-Laura